Oh. My. Goodness.
Thank you Averie, you have done it again.
These bars are so fantastically good I almost can’t stand it.
I love all things cookie butter. Actually can’t believe I went this long without knowing what it was.
These bars take the love of the cookie butter one step further by adding the actual Biscoff COOKIES to the mix.
Did I mention no bake and 5 minutes to put together?
Shut the front door.
…and go make these bars. :-)
And have a safe New Years Eve!!
Cookie Butter Marshmallow Chocolate Bars
Source: Averie Cooks
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (or use whatever chocolate you have, milk, bittersweet, any would work great)
- 1/3 cup Biscoff or Cookie Butter spread
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Biscoff Cookies, roughly chopped (10 to 12 cookies) (you can – at your own risk! – substitute cinnamon graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips for sprinkling on top (I forgot these the first time)
Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips. Start by heating them on high for 1 minute, stir, then add the Cookie Butter. Then go in 15 second intervals, stirring after each time, until all the lumps are gone and it is smooth.
Add the marshmallows and crushed Biscoff cookies and stir until all is well coated. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth down with a spatula. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of chocolate chips over the top. Put in the refrigerator for approximately 2 hours to set up then slice into squares.
Bars will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 week, in the fridge for 2 weeks, or in the freezer for 3 months.
You KNOW I am going to have a batch of these in the freezer at all times. For emergencies.